- Less is more. Possessions can weigh down our spirit.
- The written word is a cornerstone of culture. Somehow we began to murder the English language mutating words and slang.
- Having teeth is important. We need to pay attention to oral hygiene.
- Reading books enriches our imagination.
- Giving and receiving love makes us better human beings.
- Laughter and humor are necessary. Don't take yourself too seriously.
- Believe in "something".
- Celebrity is incipient.
- Live life without regret.
- Be a good listener.It makes it hard to get into trouble.
- How you dress leaves a lasting impression.
- There is no such thing as having too much humility.
- Sex is a way for people to physically connect and promote intimacy in a relationship.
- We need food to provide fuel for our bodies.
- Size matters. Have a big heart.
On Atheism, Humanism and the Nones
5 years ago